Tuesday, July 07, 2009

There once was a flying SmartCar...

That was the beginning of a story we attempted at the daycamp. We were playing one of those "one-sentence-at-a-time-story" games. It was supposed to involve the Himalayas, too. That's one story I would've loved to hear. I think it would turn into a story about the Magic School Bus' sidekick, the flying Smart Car.

Anyway. Although I missed the first day of the camp, today was awesome. It's an acting camp, and we're putting on a scene from Shakespeare's "Comedy of Errors". I got the character I wanted too, so yay! I do kinda wish I had gone to the first day, because then I would've gotten to know the people a little more, but I'll catch up.

As you can see by this short post, I'm much better at theorizing about books and the like than talking about my life. Oh well, hope you liked it anyway!

BTW, I have a longer post coming up at the end of the week. See you then!

2 comments:

Dan said...

I'm glad that you're well enough to be at Camp Shakespeare! It's really worth it. Which character did you get?

Nicole said...

Lucia. She's kind of weird, but in a fun way.