Friday, January 20, 2006

Various thoughts on various matters

Ever had one of those times when you want to write or type something but just can't think of what to write/type? Yup, that's what's happening to me now.
Ok, ideas...well, I was just playing Ball Revamped III, part one and two, and I finished it. This is about the 5th time I finished it. It's cool, but I don't like the big levels. They feel confusing.
I hope Cyan's new game will be just as good as the Myst series. And I hope it envolves exploring...and other worlds...and books that transport you to those worlds...ok, ok, I want another Myst game. Well, at least there are some fan games (and Ages) out there. One day I might make my own Myst game, but I need to start with something more simple. Maybe an Escape-the-roomer. Or I could make a fan Age that you can walk around in. I have enough knowledge to make a small, simple one. That would be cool.
Now, one more thing...uh...um...just let me think of one...OH! I thought of something: expect my Adoptees of Whenever I Want To sometime this weekend (hopefully).

No comments: