Saturday, January 14, 2006

Possibly my longest post

Ok, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this blog. It's like a journal, just online, right? Maybe I will be able to find interesting things (besides various holidays) to post after all...
Now, here's some news:
1. I finally finished End of Ages!! I gathered up my courage and finished it! The final descision wasn't as dramatic as I thought it would be, and that gave me the...strength I guess, to make the right choice. For one moment I thought I had messed up, but it all turned out good. All in all, I would say that was an awesome finish. Maybe I'll do a review of End of Ages at some point.
2. I got this really cool how to make drinks book. It has tons of recipes for smoothies and other drinks
3. Today I found out that a rolling pin can make a good back-massager. Who knew!
4. I think I finally figured out the whole adoptables thing. My Adoptees of Whenever I Want To should be coming soon. (Aha, you noticed the name change! Good job! :-) No, really...)

1 comment:

Val said...

Congratulations on the progress with your blogging! I am looking forward to read more of your posts:-)