Sunday, January 15, 2006

Now I really am getting the hang of this blog!

The end of Myst series sadness is starting to get to me. *sigh*
Oh well, onto happier matters:
First of all, Ball Revamped IV, the last (not again!!) part in a cool series is coming out really soon. Here's the link to the site: http://www.jmtb02.com/
Actually I should probably add it to my links section.
Another thing is, a couple of days ago (I think it was on Friday. Yes, that's when it was), I managed to convert the classic escape-the-room games into notebook-form with page numbers and stuff. Instead of items, though, there are clues to a code. I have made two so far. Maybe later I will learn how to make a real notebook escape-the-room, with items.
Wow, that's a long "onto happier matters" compared with the sad matters. Yes, you could say I'm optimistic.
I really have mastered the blog! Wahoo!

2 comments:

Val said...

Neat -- "escape-the-room" game in a notebook! Cool idea. I wonder how you came up with it?

Nicole said...

The funny thing is it just kind of came to me when I was walking down the stairs (I was on one of the last stairs too!).