Thursday, May 28, 2009

More bracelets

A friend told me that she loved looking at my bracelet photos, so why not? Here's a few more:



Two more diamond patterns. The lower one is one of my favorite bracelets. So many diamonds!



I made these earrings (along with a matching bracelet) for said friend for her birthday. These are the first earrings I made, so I think they turned out pretty well.



This one has the most threads I've worked with in a bracelet (19) and is also the most complicated...there are a few mistakes, but it's coming together. I'll post pics when it's done!

And that, my friends, is all. More later! :)

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

LOVE the earrings and the bracelet you made me! I've been wearing them tons! Thank you sooo much again.

And I really like the bracelet in progress in the last photo. Very nice.