Sunday, November 06, 2005

I made it past Todelmer! Hooray!

It's getting pretty dreary here. It really feels like winter is coming. At least it's nice in End of Ages. I have officially made it past Todelmer and I've made it to Noloben, a beachy Age with dramatic-looking weather. Like in Amateria, from Myst 3 Exile, but less dramatic. I've gotten past a hard puzzle and I'm looking around a secret place. I'm starting to get nervous about the "final descision". I hope I make the right choice!
Bye for now! I'll post any End of Ages updates! (Yes, I'm feeling kind of excited. YEY!!! *runs around room for no apparent reason* ^_^)
Bye!!

2 comments:

Val said...

I guess this final decision in The End of Ages has to be a tough one :-) On the other hand you can save the game by taking picture and then "go back in time" if you make a decision that was not quite right :-)

Nicole said...

Yeah...but still, it's a little nerve-racking. Where are you in End of Ages?