Tuesday, October 25, 2005

(Almost) Random talk

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been doing...stuff.
Anyway, I'm almost done with Todelmer in End of Ages. I like the look of this Age, but I find the puzzles a bit too...well, puzzling! But other than that, it's an awesome Age. Very spacy. I can't wait to get to Noloben, it looks so cool in the screenshots!
I have a few more ideas for games, but not much. I'll get back to you on that.
Another thing: I have always liked the internet adoptables idea, especially with magical creatures like dragons and fairies, but before, I've never had the chance to adopt any since I didn't have a website to put them on. But now that I have a website (well, a blog, but that's pretty much the same), I can! I'm not sure how I'm going to do it on a blog, but I'm thinking. Bye!

Nicole

P.S. Hopefully I won't get anymore blog-writer's block!
P.P.S. Halloween soon! Hooray! Another thing on my autumn want-list!

2 comments:

Val said...

I found Todelmer very cool as well. But, as you've mentioned, puzzles are pretty hard. Hopefully, other ages have more straightforward puzzles :-)

:-D

Nicole said...

Taghira has better puzzles (in my opinion), and they are more straight-forward, as you say. I hope Noloben has good ones too, as well as the fourth Age. (I forgot its name.)