Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Game ideas

I've been wanting to make games for a while, but so far I have found making them too hard. So, while I search for ever-easier games I want to make, I will post some ideas:

1. A Myst series-based game.
With different worlds to explore, puzzles to solve, and journals to read, of course :-)

2. An Escape the Room game
I love Escape the Rooms, so why not make my own?

3. A choose-your-own-path-style adventure game
I love choose your own path games, and I want to make a flash game in the style of one with different choices and dead ends.

That's all for now! Byeeee

2 comments:

Val said...

I guess, as with anything, it's a matter of motivation. I would start with doing a few Flash tutorials or something like it and than try to build the simplest game I can think of that would still be fun to put together :-) But, again, it's just me :-) I cannot recommend something and say it works 100% I think the key word s here are LEARN, TRY, ENJOY.

Cheers!

Nicole said...

In other words, L.E.T.! (Learn, Enjoy, Try.) I probably will do that, thanks for the advice! ^_^ The simplest game I can think of is either Snake or Pong. I guess those would be good starter games...although I'm not sure how they would look in Flash. Oh well, better go and L.E.T.