Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Important news...sort of

Today is officially the last day of summer. Think about that for a moment. *thinks*
No more official hot-ness, no more vacations, no more...um...stuff...sort of...
Anyway, in general it is important to think about this last day of August. Tomorrow it will be Autumn/Fall. *sigh*...

Now, on a happier note: tomorrow is Autumn/Fall!! That means that the five or whatever things I've been waiting for this year are getting closer and closer!!! And there will be official colorful leaves, and official Myst V (one of the five or whatever things I was waiting for), and official...stuff!!! Yes, I'm very two-sided. (As in, and I quote: "No more official hot-ness, no more vacations...anyway in general it is...last day of August. Tomorrow it will be Autumn/Fall..." on one side, and "Tomorrow is Autumn/Fall!! That means the...things I've been waiting for are getting closer and closer!!! And there will be official colorful leaves...and...stuff!!!"on the other. Talk about two-sided!!)

Anyway, think about this last day of summer, and feel both sad and excited. See you in September!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I know what you mean! I feel that way too!